Friday, May 4, 2007

Journal: My Horscope.

Unlike the Zodiac Horoscope, in which people's sign depends on the date of birth and it is related to the star's constellations, in the Chinnesse Horoscope, your sign will depend on the year of your birth and more than "a sign" people have an animal. This animal that stand for your sign, in my case, is the dog. But also, this animal is accompained with a nature element, which in my case is "the water". So I'm a water dog. Which for me is not just coincidence, for I feel like a dog and also like water.
As a dog, I'm loyal and human's best friend. I learn my lessons of life by cause-effect situations or let say, by a punishment and reward system, like the way in which dogs are domesticated. I bark, but I don't bite. I'm capable of fighting until death for my food, my territory and my offspring (in the case that I have it). And I will not hesistate to defend my owner against any danger. This one, I perceive it even being thousands of kilometres appart, because I have an acute sense of smell which never fails.
Although I have co-lived with human beings since the beginning of their existance, my wild instinct has not completely disappeared. It is just asleep. So, you shouldn´t wake it up, otherwise you will find the beast behind this beauty.
As regarding my element, remember that water connot be retained within your hands, because it drains. And so do I. To catch me, you will need an impermeable container. And to conserve me, it will need to be very well plugged up, 'cause I can also evaporate.
I can put out a fire, rotten the wood and oxidize a metal, but my abilities go beyond. Because I am the essence of life, I purify.
I can be cold, sometimes iced, and in other ocations, I can burn you until your bones. But also, I can pleasently warm you up.
I really have any doubt that a water dog, this combination, is exactly what I am.

No comments: