Saturday, June 23, 2007

Journal: Ten things I'd like to accomplish in my life (PartII):

6) To buy a house: I have seen my own family sufering because of not having a place of their own. My parents never had the chance to buy a house, and now they have to solve their elder stage of life without a palce where to live or without anything to leave to us. This situation put them in front of dranatic moments. And I think I would like to work hard and buy a house. I would like to do this just as an intent of trying to avoid having the same problems that my parents did have when I become elder.
7) To visit Cafayate again: Cafayate is the place which makes me think about my happiest memories. Because most of the best moments of my childhood ocurred there. That is the place where I spent several of my holidays with my familiy. And I would love to visit it again. This aim seems not to difficult to achieve and for many reasons I think this is going to occur quite soon.
8) Travelling abroad: I had the chance to travel abroad only once in my life. The trip was to Brazil and I expect to repeat this experience again but I would prefer to go next time to an European country or maybe to the US. This is something that remains more like an impossible dream than as something probable to achive.But, at the same time, I know that achiving this dream depends entirely on me...
9) To practice dance: I love dancing. I love all type of rythms. But I'm quite lazzy in what refers to physical activities. That's why I have never practice any sport. or gone to a gym. I used to swim, but I did it in a very interrupted way. And as reganding gymnastics, I have never succed in attending to a gym fort more than a month. I have a great lack of constancy. But I know how important is to exercise the body. I'm conscious about the negative impacts that being lazy and habing sedentary habits could have in my health. Well, with a little bit of determination, I will start doing some physical activity, and that would be, to practice dance.
10) To cope with sad thoughts: I am really hard with myself as regarding the memories of the past, and with the acceptance of it. I do not allow mysef to forget.And I do not easily forgive. This cause me lots of troubles especially within my social life. I would like to accomplish a more peaceful attitude in what refers to the things that are already gone, and a more possitive point of view towards the present and the future...and finally, I would love to kiss the past goodbye!

2 comments:

ezekiel said...

traveling abroad is really fun. it doesn't cost quite as much as some would think, especially if you plan ahead.

Anonymous said...

Hope your things be accomplished!
Take a look at this http://bfsongs.googlepages.com
Thanks!
Kind regards!