Saturday, April 14, 2007

Journal: My last holidays

I spent my last holidays visiting the valleys of the north of Argentina. I stayed there for a month enjoying those awe-inspairing mountains and receiving the peace that nature can give to us. I checked in with my family at a very cosy hotel, locatted in Ampimpa, which atmosphere was very homely and agreeable. I visited many toursits attractions nearby Amaicha Del Valle including the museum "La Pachamama" and Las Ruinas de Quilmes" . This last one, is an important portrait of the North Argentinian Native Culture. Near the end of the trip, I went for a beautiful stargazing to the Astronomic Observatory of Ampimpa where the view of the valley was also amaizing. I have no regret about going to the valleys because I had this wondeful holidays.

No comments: